Deltanet provide All tariff packages are based on unlimited communication services after making a fixed monthly fee.
Internal network resources become available by default, and these are: music, video, file hosting, forum, anime portal, games, etc. There are several ways to pay for Delta Net services: through self-service terminals, bank branches, or through the iPay.ua payment service.
A user-friendly interface, high data security, fast enrollment of a monthly fee are all the advantages of successful cooperation with a modern service.
In order to replenish DeltaNet Internet via iPay.ua, you must have a bank card of any bank (salary or credit) with a positive balance connected to MasterCard / Visa payment systems or PROSTIR NPS. To pay you need:
- On the main page of the iPay.ua website, find the “Internet Payment” tab and then click on the “DeltaNet” icon.
- Indicate the billing code of the subscriber and the amount of the monthly fee.
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your payment card information, including the expiration date and CVV2 secret code.
- Check the accuracy of the data and click “Pay.”
The system itself will calculate the amount of the commission, if it is provided for working with this telecom operator. Funds are credited to the operator’s balance as quickly as possible, so you won’t be left without the Internet.
Often in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it is not possible to timely monitor the state of the account and replenish it. The iPay.ua service can take care of the automatic payment of your account. You can activate the auto payment service in your account. To do this, you need:
- log in to the site or register;
- create a payment template in your user account;
- enter bank card details with a positive balance;
- remember the map;
- set payment parameters in the “Automatic payment” section.
If you are in search of an effective way to manage payments from your card, we suggest registering on the iPay.ua website. The procedure does not take much time. You will need to specify:
- active contact telephone number;
- Email address
- passport data;
- password to enter.
After registration, personal data will be in the quick access zone from whatever device you enter.
How to recharge Internet DeltaNet card?
To do this, you need:
- Enter the login and the amount to be credited to the balance of the provider;
- Indicate security code CVV2 / CVC2, expiration date and 16 digits of the card.
Here you can pay for the Internet Deltanet by Visa, Mastercard, as well as a card of the national payment system PROSTIR.
Note that on the part of a financial institution, limits on transactions through the Internet can be set. To change the current restrictions, we recommend contacting your bank support (as a rule, bank contacts are indicated on the back of the card).
Create a personal account for quick payments
Having registered on portmone.com, you can use all the advantages of the service, including:
- The ability to set up automatic payment of bills;
- Ability to create templates for quick payments;
- The ability to carry out transactions using the Masterpass wallet;
- Ability to save receipts for all payments.
If you want to replenish the Internet Delta without entering personal data and payment card details, you can create the corresponding template through your personal account and add information about the card in the “Payment cards” section.
To create a template you will need:
- Log in to the site of Purse;
- Go to adding an account in the “Templates” section;
- Open the Internet section and select Kiev in the list of regions;
- Mark DeltaNet in the list of companies;
- Enter the login and comment for the template.
After saving the template, you can replenish the Internet Delta at any time through the section “Balances in companies” without entering personal information.